what does a home inspection cost?
Home Inspection costs can vary, here's why:
- The age of the home being inspected. The older the home the bigger the liability.
- The square footage of the home.
- Is there an Evaporative cooler? This is an extra service because an Evaporative cooler inspection is not required by the Arizona Standards of Practice.
- Billing escrow?
- Paying by credit card? While we accept all major credit cards, PayPal and Square Up both charge a service fee. This is added to the cost of the inspection.
- Finally, are you a Veteran or Active Duty Military, Police Officer or Firefighter? We discount our inspection services 10% for all veterans, police officers, and firefighters. Proof of status is required.
what is internachi's buy-back gurantee?
If your participating inspector misses anything, InterNACHI will buy your home back.
The “fine print”:
•Honored for 90 days after closing
•Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members
•InterNACHI will pay you whatever price you paid for the home
•Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection
what is internachi's honor guarantee?
InterNACHI will pay up to US $10,000.00 (maximum collective aggregate) for the cost of replacement of personal property lost (and not recovered, restituted or insured) during an inspection and stolen by an InterNACHI-certified member of who had displayed the Honor Guarantee webseal (below) on his/her inspection business website and was convicted of or pleaded guilty (or no contest) to any criminal charge resulting from the member's taking of the personal property. Claimant agrees that the exclusive venue for any action against InterNACHI arising out of this Honor Guarantee is the District Court in Boulder County, Colorado. InterNACHI's Honor Guarantee is valid in all of the U.S. and Canada.